Sunday, July 17, 2011

Symptoms of losing your virginity?

i lost my virginity 3days ago on june 25th. there was an intense pain in my vagina and thighs but i never bled. the whole day i felt shaky and jittery. the pain lasted for 2days and now its easing away. i haven't really been hungry or really even wanted food since then, i've just wanted to sleep. i dont feel sick at all, the day after i did b/c didn't know what to tell my mom but there is no nausea now. ifeel really vacant now that it's gone, but no one has really noticed b/c i made sure to maintain my fun personality around them. my period comes on every 16 days and last for 3-5 days and around the week or the first few days its about to come on i get a disharge. my period is due on july 3rd-4th ( it always comes on during big days) but since i lost it i took a mirror down there to examine it and im freaking out as to what kind of discharge it is b/c i was browsing google and they said i could have a UTI or even an STD i know its still possible but we used a condom and it didnt break. luckily before this all happend i scheduled a doctor's appt for june 30th for my regular check up. i'm going to ask to run all the tests again (i've been tested for everything when i was a virgin) and pray for the best. i want to know if what i'm feeling is normal and if you know any symptoms of STD's. i'm probably going to have to go on birthcontrol anyway to regulate my period, they said it would regulate it self but they said that 5years ago >.< the only pain i still feel is the knots in my stomach , upper and lower but theyr not intense, i only feel them when i go to sleep and when i wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment