Thursday, July 21, 2011

I need to have sex, like now?

I'm an involuntary celibate. I'm 18 years old as of two weeks ago. I'm not seriously unattractive. I consider myself an average looking guy, but I can't ask a girl how good looking I am, because I wouldn't get a serious answer for their fear of hurting my feelings. I am fairly outgoing. I think one of the main problems is that where I live there is absolutely nothing to do. I can't go to a bar or most clubs because I'm not 21. If I ask a girl on a date, it would be a boring dinner and a movie date, because there is absolutely nothing else. Honestly, I feel like getting a prostitute, but what stops me is STD risks and the police. Most girls my age in my town, because this place is so boring, smoke pot, which I don't do. I don't know what to do. I'm going to college on the other side of the state in a few months, so hopefully that location will be better, but my grandparents asked me if I was gay a few months ago because I haven't had a girlfriend yet. I am dying to get a girlfriend and to have sex, because it is a basic human need. I feel like I'm slowly going insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment