Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Do you think I have an STD in my mouth, PLEASE HELP?

I gave this guy head for my first time 10 days ago. I know it was wrong and I shouldn't have. Early Friday morning, underneath my tongue started hurting. I was touching my tongue to my nose like an hour before, so I don't know if that had something to do with it. Today, the side of my tongue was hurting. Then I was examing the inside of my mouth and my lip started bleeding a little. And now my lips stings and there's something tiny and white next to it. And the inside of my mouth hurts/stings, like my tongue and even my throat. I don't know if this is all blown out of proportion in my mind or what. I don't want to go to the doctor because I don't want to tell my parents what I did. The guy told me he's had sex with one other girl and they were both virgins. What do you think and what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment