Monday, July 18, 2011

Roswell: What did you think of Max's character?

I've been revisiting the show through Netflix. I was working so I missed the last season. As I'm watching it I have to agree with other characters in their assessment of him. He was very selfish and a narcissist. He always thought about himself and how his life was. sure he cared for Liz when it was convient but always put her life on the line in pursuit of what he wanted, especially when he was looking for his son. He never listened to Michael or Isobel, especially when they were right. He should have allowed her to tell their parents and Jesse the truth of who they were. I don't know he started to get on my nerves and what was with the 5'o clock shadow through out the 3rd season. that just bugged me. I know he was older but playing a teen he should have shave a bit closer if he needed. I'm just saying. Any fans or thoughts about the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment