Sunday, July 17, 2011

My dad is cheating on my mom, Help?

My mom caught my dad cheating on her with someone that works with him. My mom is totally devastated to the point that she stopped eating and lost about 70 pounds. She also got cosmetic surgery (breast implants, liposuction and sculpting) to try and win him back (against my begging and trying to convince her that it wouldn't get her what she wants). She is totally an emotional wreck and she has done a total personality 160. She also lost her job before she found out, which didn't help at all. He gave her STD's as well - from that woman. I want to be her rock - even though many of you will probably tell me to but out. It's hard for me to be though, because I have college to worry about. I'm running out of ideas. Do you think they should both go to infidelity counseling ( I think my mom should leave him though) or should she go to counseling to get empowered? I want her to become the strong woman she was before. Any advice can help, thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment