Monday, July 18, 2011

Im 13 and want to have sex?

i only want helpful answers. I know i could get an std or get pregnant but truthfully i dont know if its because of puberty but i do. I know i am to young but i have talked with alot of people close to me who are older. Some of them are vigins and some of them arent. They are all saying they regreted it and such but they would support me no matter my desicion other then 1 who really cares about me. She said if i did she would be angry and not speak to be because i would have known the right desicion but you go and did something stupid that you will regret. Thats what she told me and that made me kinda change my desicion because if i lost her it would me the end of my life. Thanks and only respectful and helpful answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment