Saturday, July 16, 2011

I BELIEVE HE IS TRULY SINCERE BUT I KEEP BEING TOLD HE IS USING ME FOR SEX!!!!!!!!!! (10 PTS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

So, I get what you're saying. Guys do that. I met a guy on the internet about a month and a half ago and he seemed absolutely perfect. He was different from almost every other guy I met but then I got to know him and that's all he talked about. Sex. So, I stopped talking to him for a few days and then he texted me apologizing and everything was fine again. Then I realized how manipulative he was being and how he was basically putting on an act for me to put out. It came down to this, he told me if I didn't go all the way, he was done with me. My point being is, all guys are different. Since he's a guy, yeah. He will talk about sex because he's a guy. If he's bi-polar that may play a major factor in it also because it's proven that bi-polar disorder messes with your sex drive and increases your sex drive. You have to look at it this way, maybe it's to good to be true. If you feel like there's something wrong with the picture, go back and look at the big picture again. I really hope this helps and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment