Monday, July 18, 2011

Friend problem?! This is a pretty big issue and I need help..?

Ok so two years ago when I was twelve I was hanging out with a older friend which was 16 years old and she was starting to get intrested in teenage stuff like sex. Well I wanted to be just like her and wanted to feel cool so I was pressured into giving a handjob and stuff like that. I felt so bad afterwards like it haunted me for a year and a half and then I had to realize that God forgave me so I'm gonna have to forgive myself! And that's just what I did. Well soon after I did it the friend I had turned on me and told everyone! I was made fun of it all the way up to Christmas. One day my bestfriend Renee decided to hang out with the people that made fun of me for it most and she turned on me to eventually and the following monday after being told how skanky I was and how many STD's I probably had Renee and I got in a fist fight at school. And well 2 months later or so we became friends again not as close but we talked alot. Well I was pretty much the only one in our grade (8th) to have had done anything sexual. Well one day I was walking with some grls and they were talking about Renee and I was walking with my bestfriend also and she was also the closest to Renee and they were talking about her having sex with her ex and I didnt really believe so I just came out and asked and she confessed to it. I didn't look down on her or lose any respet for her cause I knew how bad it felt to be made fun of. I was there for her through it all. Well cheerleading try outs soon came and she made the squad which i didn't try out. Cheerleading for the school comes with many rules and one of them is NO cussing and yes sometimes when I get mad I cuss ALOT but I'm not as bad as some people well she wrote this note saying how rude I am and how I have such a cussing problem and crap like. Which kinda hurt cause I thought she was my friend. Well we talked about it and got through it and I was still there for her. Well the guy she did it with she is now with again and her parents found out about her doing it with him and they still allow her to be with him and stuff. Well I have been talking to this guy and it's my bestfriends brother which my bestfriend is ok with well as I was talking to him it got brought up and turns out Renee slept with him to!!!!! Well I told my bestfriend and that caused lots of problems with my bestfriend and Renee and my bstfriend was her bestfriend as well! But I didn't judge Renee I didn't tell her what was on my mind I just ket telling her to pray to God and I was always there or her! Well since the mistake I made I havent done anything sexual I've remained pure. Well the other day she told her parents about what I did nd now shes not allowed to hang out with me..I feeled completely dissed by my friend any advice?!

No comments:

Post a Comment