Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Am at risk of having a std?

Recently I was at a strip club and after a good amount of drinks I ended up getting a private room with one of the strippers. We had protected sex but at one point the condom I was wearing almost slipped off but I noticed right away and stopped everything, wiped off my shaft and left. The condom was only covering my head and about a inch of my shaft. This incident has brought a great ideal of tension and anxiety to my mind, I just want to know what's the risk of any STD being transmitted ? All the strippers must be HIV clean and get tested monthly but I'm not convinced that all the strippers are HIV clean. Please If someone has useful information that can help me it would truly mean the most to me, I appreciate everyone's help in my time of need. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment